- Vehicle Diagnose and Data Monitor： This upgraded Bluetooth 4.0 OBDII Scanner is a big help for your vehicles. With a proper 3rd Party app on your smart phone, this tool enables you to read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) , reset check engine light, prepare smog test & view real-time sensor such as O2 Sensors, Air Fuel Ratio, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp & much more! you can find out what the problem is and fix the easy ones yourself
- BLUETOOTH OBD2 SUITS IOS & ANDROID: Turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a diagnostic scan tool, you will need to download a 3rd party App. There are many Apps available but need to pay for from $0-$40 eg. OBD Fusion(for iOS), Auto Doctor/ free BlueDriver App(for Android and iOS), Torque(for Android), DashCommand(for Android); PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE TO THE PRO VERSION PAID APP until you connect to ECU successfully with the trial version.
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: This OBD compatible widely with the OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported including light pickup trucks). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. Compatible with car brands Chevy, Ford, BMW, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mercedes, GM, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Mazda, VW, KIA etc..
Car Code Reader
- Vehicle Diagnose and Data Monitor：
- BLUETOOTH OBD2 SUITS IOS & ANDROID:
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES:
- OTC’s Fuel Pressure Test Kit quickly and easily locates any malfunctioning fuel system component
- Large, easy to read gauge features an impact resistant rubber encased housing
- 0-100 psi, 0-700 kPa
- High quality solid brass fittings, hose, and tubing for long lasting performance and reliability